Cancellations should be made at least 24 hours in advance of a scheduled session. Sessions cancelled less than 24 hours in advance will be charged in full to the client.
2.) LATE ARRIVALS
Each session shall be 30 minutes to 1 hour in length. Sessions will not be extended (unless time is available) due to the lateness of the client or due to interruptions caused by the client.
3.) ALL THE INFORMATION I HAVE GIVEN IS CORRECT
All the information on this form is correct and to the best of my knowledge. I have sought and followed any necessary medical advice. I understand that all the information given will be kept confidential.
4.) PERSONAL TRAINING CONTRACT/AGREEMENT
Congratulations on your decision to participate in an exercise program! With the help of your personal trainer, you greatly improve your ability to accomplish your training goals faster, safer, and with maximum benefits. The details of these training sessions can be used for a lifetime.
In order to maximize progress, it will be necessary for you to follow program guidelines during supervised and (if applicable) unsupervised training days. Remember, exercise and healthy eating are EQUALLY important!
During your exercise program, every effort will be made to assure your safety. However, as with any exercise program, there are risks, including increased heart stress and the chance of musculoskeletal injuries. In volunteering for this program, you agree to assume responsibility for these risks and waive any possibility for personal damage. You also agree that, to your knowledge, you have no limiting physical conditions or disability that would preclude an exercise program.
By signing below, you accept full responsibility for your own health and well-being AND you acknowledge an understanding that no responsibility is assumed by the leaders of the program. It is recommended that all program participants work with their personal trainer a minimum of two (2) times per week. However, due to scheduling conflicts and financial considerations, a combination of supervised and unsupervised workouts is possible.
5.) PERSONAL TRAINING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Client will promptly inform trainer of any change in medical condition or of any new injury.
2. Client agrees to allow Trainer to contact Client’s personal physician and/or obtain medical records when necessary.
3. Personal training sessions that are not rescheduled or canceled 24 hours in advance will result in forfeiture of the session and a loss of the financial investment at the rate of one session.
4. Clients arriving late will receive the remaining scheduled session time, unless other arrangements have been previously made with the trainer.
5. The expiration policy requires completion of all personal training sessions within 120 days from the date of the contract. Personal training sessions are void after this time period.
6. No personal training refunds will be issued for any reason, including but not limited to relocation, illness, and unused sessions.
6.) SCHEDULING AND FEES:
1. Training is paid in advance. Fees are non-refundable unless catastrophic injury or illness.
2. Once training is scheduled, both Client and Trainer are held liable for those time slots
3. If training is to continue beyond the initial session package, the new package sessions must be booked prior to “last appointment.”
4. At that time, another training session package will be reserved for client. Fees are due on first appointment of each new package.
5. Fees payable via paypal prior to 1st session of each package.
Fees: Fitness assessment is included with 10 - 1hr training session package booked
Fees subject to change with a 60 day notice
I declare that I have read, understand and agree to the contents of this Personal Training Agreement in its entirety. I understand that the Assumption of Risk, Waiver of Liability, and Personal Training Policies and Procedures are intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the State of Florida in Dade County and agree that if any portion is held invalid, the remainder will continue in full force and effect.